Clinical eDecision Support System (CeDSS)
CeDSS is a portal of specific clinical area sites, including the RMO eHandbook, that help Waitemata DHB clinicians care for patients by providing fast access to:
- current evidence-based information
- medication protocols
- approved clinical information
- forms, tools
- patient pamphlets
Why use CeDSS?
Benefits of using CeDSS shown are:
- information and guidance is easy to find, saving time
- consistency in care for a patient with everyone on the same page
- information is approved, current and locally applicable
- there are fewer errors
How does CeDSS work?
CeDSS is readily available via Waitemata DHB's staff intranet (StaffNet).
Contact the CeDSS team
Coordinator: Rosie Andricksen
p: +64 9 486 8920 ext 42930
m: 021 402 329
Team leader decision and support: Rose Smart
p: +64 9 486 8920 ext 42071
m: 021 494 867