If you are having trouble logging in to e-learning try the following:
Cannot log in
- remember that your username is your Waitemata DHB email address
. If you mistype it, it will not work. It is usually (though not always) in the format of firstname.lastname
@waitematadhb.govt.nz - the most common login error is people mistyping their email address.
- your password may be different to other DHB systems. It will be at least 8 characters long, have at least 1 capital letter and at least 1 number.
If you still cannot log in, try:
- use the "forgot password" form on the login page
- if you're not getting an email from the forgot password form, check if you have actually registered for an account
. You may not already have one. Try registering for a new account - if your account already exists it will tell you when you try to register!
- if you're sure you put the correct email address in when registering or filling out the forgot password form, but the email still hasn't arrived, check your junk mail folder
. If it's not there, go to http://mailmarshal.hanz.health.nz/SpamConsole
and see if the healthAlliance Spam Console has blocked the message.